- This event has passed.
Sat Nam Rasayan Healing Art of the Yogis
April 7 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 6:00pm on day First of the month, repeating indefinitely
First Friday of the Month 6pm to 8pm
Sat Nam Rasayan® is an ancient healing modality, predating all religions. Using Kundalini Yoga, Meditation and Pranayams as taught by Yogi Bhajan, the human consciousness enters a state of indifferentiation, where one merges with the whole. In this state, one’s consciousness has the capacity to contain any resistance to the infinite, and healing occurs.
In this state of indifferentiation, you have the capacity to recognize that when someone is suffering, something in you is suffering. In this state, you don’t heal the other…you heal what is suffering in you in relation to the other’s suffering. And when you are healed, the other is healed.
Sat Nam Rasayan® teaches you to:
- Develop your intuition
- Release unhealthy behavior
- Integrate silence and calmness into your life
- Develop and establish inner silence in your mind
- Heal others with only consciousness and awareness
- Handle feelings, thoughts & emotions without attachment
- Experience every moment with mental clarity and presence