Support the Soul Center Foundation for Spiritual Awakening.
A non-profit organization, The Soul Center Foundation for Spiritual Awakening not only offers in house programs that assist participants to find peace and Soul awareness within, our outreach programs offer a number or underserved communities opportunities to reduce stress, find peace, and create wellness of the body, mind, and spirit. Outreach programs that are currently serving The Soul Center and outside community include:
- Soul Awakening Services – Sunday services offer the community free inspiration and soul awakening dharma talks that honor all religions and the true Oneness of all Life.
- Souls in Service – This program provides free yoga, meditation, energy healing and support for under-served populations and nonprofit organizations such as substance abuse, homeless and domestic violence shelters, at-risk youth, hospice, and special need individuals within our community. Organizations currently served are: Camp Pendleton, Center for Community Solutions North County Center for Change, Seasons Hospice, North County Teri Program and North Inland Regional Recovery Center.
- Soul Circles – Soul Circles provide weekly intimate support groups for those that seek greater spiritual growth and a deeper understanding of the Universal Spiritual Truths.
- Friday Night Souls Awakening – This program provides free spiritual training and techniques for developing higher consciousness and greater love of self and others.
- Soul- TV – This "Divinely Tuned" channel offers uplifting, enlightening and spiritual Soul Talks, Soul Flow yoga classes and feature segments on topics of health, wellness, mysticism and spiritual growth to all Souls worldwide - Free of charge.
In order to continue to fulfill our mission to awaken the best in the human spirit, we need the support of friends like you. Your support meets the needs that our class tuition and programs cannot fully cover. Every gift contributes to a more sustainable and healthy future for all, one that creates a positive impact on humanity starting with one individual at a time.
We ask that you look deep into your heart and reflect on how The Soul Center may have touched your life and then we invite you to consider making a contribution to help change the lives of others.
In the beginning, the price of giving great love is risking that it won't be returned.
Until you understand of course, that great love is always returned.
- Mike Dooley
The Soul Center Foundation for Spiritual Awakening is qualified as a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions are tax-deductible, as allowed by the law. A copy of the last annual report filed may be obtained upon request by writing to The Soul Center Foundation, 627 Encinitas Blvd, Encinitas, CA 92024
Ways To Give
Your tax-deductible support is important to help fulfill The Soul Center's mission. Here are some of the ways to make a gift to The Soul Center:
Cash, check or credit card is the simplest form of gift to make. This gift entitles you to the largest tax deduction possible: up to 50 percent of your adjusted gross income for the year, with a five-year carry-over of excess deductions.
Celebrate a birthday, anniversary or holiday, share a memory or say thank you today with our Honor and Memorial Gift Program. When you recognize someone or mark a special occasion through The Soul Center, we will notify the honoree or honoree's family with a letter describing the memorial or honor gift.