Explore Life-Changing Curriculum
You Won’t Find Anywhere Else.
Enter the world of extraordinary yoga education that features world renown instructors who unite ancient teachings, cutting edge science and experienced spiritual guidance found only at the Soul of Yoga Institute. Here, you’ll grow your skill level and dive into your spiritual journey. Whether your intention is for personal enrichment, RYT Certification, training for a specialization or learning new tools through a full array of continuing education courses… Soul of Yoga Institute is the place to come.
Master Trainings to Empower your Inner Teacher
Soul of Yoga Institute offers specialized trainings, workshops, and continuing education courses which are open to anyone including certified Yoga teachers that are not currently enrolled in the full 500 or 1000 hour training programs. Workshop and training hours are approved for Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Credits.
Yoga can give new life to anyone at any age, but it becomes especially […]
What our Graduates Say
“For me, this process has been a journey into the fantastic. It has allowed me to dance in the very miracle of what this life has to offer….. I learned that yes, the asana is nice, but the source from which it comes, THAT is what has me circle back to the mat everyday. It is the “I am THAT” awareness that has me lit up from the inside. “Jeanette Pearson,
“ “My life expieriences, as well as teaching, with vast new aspects of knowledge, was easily gained from Sundara 300. It gave me empowerment in my life. It left me with a sense of a great accomplishment, and new tools, for teaching.”Liz Robertson,
” “Sundara 300 enriched my teaching abilities, and more importantly, my whole life. The guest speakers are unsurpassed. Each training day brings the perfect balance of asana, lecture, and spiritual study all infused with the incredible love, devotion & energy that is the essence of The Soul of Yoga. I couldn’t recommend a better Advanced Teacher Training!”
Why Be A Yoga Teacher?
- It is estimated that between 15 and 20 million Americans now practice yoga—double the number of less than ten years ago.
- The number of Yoga teaching jobs increase each year and have expanded beyond yoga studios into gyms, churches, schools, corporations, hospitals, rehabilitation facilities, and private practice.
- Yoga is a authentic healing modality helping people be healthier, manage stress, overcome injuries, recover from illness and create a more meaningful life.
Why Study with Soul of Yoga?
- We offer a broad array of advanced and spiritual yoga programs taught by renowned master teachers.
- Soul of Yoga is the leading institute of higher learning for spiritual yoga education in San Diego County.
- Share your journey in a spiritual yoga teacher community.