Foundations of Sound Healing 100 Hour Training
September 12 - September 17| $2400 – $3600
Part 1: September 12-17, 2019
Part 2: October 24-29, 2019
This comprehensive course will explore sound as a powerful form of mind-body medicine. World renowned master teachers, experts in the field of Sound, and program director Amanda Domnitz will guide students in accessing the power of sound from within and connecting with their own unique expression. You will learn how sound works, as well as practical application, including instruction on how to easily break down techniques to share with others. The course dives into both the art and science of sound as a healing modality and teaches the fundamentals of skillful facilitation in any healing arts space or professional practice.
This course is perfect for all levels, as the novice to the seasoned sound healer will benefit from our expert instructors. No prior experience is needed.
- International authority on sound healing and pioneer in the field of harmonics, JONATHAN GOLDMAN, M.A and his son, author and toning specialist Joshua Goldman, will be introducing us to fundamental concepts in Sound Healing in an uplifting and experiential 2 day training.
- Dr. Kulvinder Kaur is an epi-genetics research expert and 14 year alumni scientist of Oxford University. She will be guiding us through cutting edge uses of sound and the impact sound has on DNA.
- Wah! – Talk, Tone, Nurture Facilitator Training
- Diane Mandle – Intro to Traditional Tibetan Sound Healing Instruments
- Christine Stevens – Drumming Sound Healing
- Silvia Nakkach – Nada Yoga and Breath Work for Sound Healers
- William “Lupito” Jones – Alchemy, Consciousness and Crystal Bowls
- Thomas Orr Anderson, M.A. – The Art & Science of Sound
- Richard Rudis – Sacred Geometry with the Gong
- Sam David – Introduction to Didgeridoo and How to Structure Group Sound Healings
- Chiara Stella – Sacred Ceremony, Ritual and Blessings
- The Director of The Soul of Yoga Sound Institute, Amanda Domnitz, RN, E-RYT, RSH will be on hand to personally hold a divine and safe learning space for all to enjoy.
Cost: $2,400 for first 10 students, thereafter tuition $3,600 (payment plans are available, please contact us for more info).
For more information please contact program director, Amanda Domnitz at firstname.lastname@example.org or 619-772-7120.
For complete Sound Healing Certification program information please visit: www.soulofyoga.com/sound
Training will be held at: The Soul of Yoga Institute – 162 S Rancho Santa Fe Dr., Suite A70 Encinitas, CA.