Foundations of Sound Healing 100 Hour Training
September 12 - September 17| $3000 – $3600
Part 1: September 12-17, 2019
Part 2: October 24-29, 2019
This comprehensive course will explore sound as a powerful form of mind-body medicine. World renowned master teachers, experts in the field of Sound, and program director Amanda Domnitz will guide students in accessing the power of sound from within and connecting with their own unique expression. You will learn how sound works, as well as practical application, including instruction on how to easily break down techniques to share with others. The course dives into both the art and science of sound as a healing modality and teaches the fundamentals of skillful facilitation in any healing arts space or professional practice.
This course is perfect for all levels, as the novice to the seasoned sound healer will benefit from our expert instructors. No prior experience is needed.
- International authority on sound healing and pioneer in the field of harmonics, JONATHAN GOLDMAN, M.A and his son, author and toning specialist Joshua Goldman, will be introducing us to fundamental concepts in Sound Healing in an uplifting and experiential 2 day training.
- Dr. Kulvinder Kaur is an epi-genetics research expert and 14 year alumni scientist of Oxford University. She will be guiding us through cutting edge uses of sound and the impact sound has on DNA.
- Wah! – Integrative Sound Healing Training
- Diane Mandle – Intro to Traditional Tibetan Sound Healing Instruments
- Christine Stevens – Drumming Sound Healing
- Silvia Nakkach – Deep Listening and Mindful breathing Techniques for Sound Healers, The Mysticism of Sound: Nada Yoga, Swara Yoga, and Raga Yoga, and The shamanic Sound & Medicine Melodies, and Intro to Yoga of the Voice.
- William “Lupito” Jones – Alchemy, Consciousness and Crystal Bowls
- Richard Rudis – Intro to Gong & Sacred Geometry
- Thomas Orr Anderson, M.A. – The Art & Science of Sound
- Sam David – Introduction to Didgeridoo and How to Structure Group Sound Healings
- Lynda Arnold – Musicianship for Sound Healers
- Flossie Park – Energetic Anatomy
- Chiara Stella – Sacred Ceremony, Ritual and Blessings
- Kerem Brule – Intro to beautiful sounds instruments
- The Director of The Soul of Yoga Sound Institute, Amanda Domnitz, RN, E-RYT, RSH will be on hand to personally hold a divine and safe learning space for all to enjoy.
Cost: $3,000 for next 10 students that sign up, thereafter tuition $3,600 (payment plans are available, please contact us for more info).
Training will be held at: The Soul of Yoga Institute – 162 S Rancho Santa Fe Dr., Suite A70 Encinitas, CA.
Questions? Please contact program director, Amanda Domnitz at email@example.com or 619-772-7120.